Our meals are prepared to last around a week in the refrigerator and to be reheated in a toaster or conventional oven. You may certainly use a microwave for faster results, but the protein or vegetables may become overcooked if you are not careful.
- Preheat the oven to 325° F
- Remove any sauce containers
- Place the food on a tray lined with aluminum foil
- Heat the food for approximately 12-15 minutes, checking periodically for temperature
- Remove any sauces from the plastic container
- Open the container lid to allow steam to escape
- Heat the food for 3-5 minutes on 50% power (ideally, 45-60 seconds at a time)
- Check food periodically as microwave power varies and cooks food differently
If you have any questions or suggestions for reheating Hub Meals dishes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.